Carrier Oil for DIY recipes - V6 VEGETABLE OIL
Carrier Oil for DIY recipes:
- pure premium vegetable oils blended
- make your own DIY massage oil recipes
- perfect for DIY market stall products
- Dilute strong essential oils (e.g., Cinnamon, Clove, Oregano)
- An ingredient in DIY hand soap recipes, DIY bath scrub recipes, etc...
- create custom blends for all your essential oil recipes
This vegetable oil blend called V6 Complex can be used to create custom massage oils or to dilute essential oils for sensitive skin.
- For direct application blend 1 drop essential oil in 1–8 teaspoons V-6.
- For topical applications, apply 15–30 drops of essential oils to 1/8–1/4 cup V-6.
- Stronger oils (e.g., Cinnamon, Clove, Oregano) require more dilution than gentler oils.
- Shake well before using. Store in a cool dry place.
Ingredients: Fractionated Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sesamum Indicum‡ (Sesame) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, and Olea Europaea‡ (Olive) Fruit Oil.
‡ Organically grown in accordance with the California Organic Foods Act of 1990.
Available in both a 236ml bottle, or a bulk buy carreir oil size of 944ml.