Natural for Pets
Natural Pet Care
Animal Scents® Shampoo cleans, conditions, and protects your pet’s coat without harmful ingredients. Formulated with five pure essential oils and other natural ingredients, this shampoo is safe and effective for animals. 236ml.
Animal Scents® Dental Pet Chews are tasty treats that support oral health with specially designed ridges that gently remove build-up on your pet’s teeth. Oral care is just as important for your furry friends as it is for you, and now maintaining a happy and clean mouth is as simple and easy as tossing your pet an Animal Scents Dental Pet Chew!
Because we know you want to give your pet the very best, we made these snacks without artificial colours and flavours. Sound like something you and your pet can agree on? Support your pet’s oral care with this simple snack! 10 Chews.
Thieves Household Cleaner is great cleaning for pet areas. A concentrated formula with our Thieves essential oil blend, after using it for Fido or Fluffy, you'll be using it all over your house! 426ml (larger bottle also available)
Please note that these are general recommendations for use. If your veterinarian suggests other usage, defer to your veterinarian. If your pet is pregnant, nursing, or has a medical condition, consult a veterinarian prior to use.
Some important notes about essential oils for pets:
There are some general tips and suggestions you’ll want to keep in mind as you share essential oils with your furry friends.
- Do not use essential oils on and around cats or dogs under 8 weeks old because they are developing at fast rates; it is easy to mess up the proper dilution for each breed.
- Animals are generally more sensitive to essential oils than humans are. It’s best to heavily dilute essential oils and use them in moderation.
- Every animal is different, so carefully observe how your animal responds to essential oils. Use common sense and good judgment as you try different methods.
- Be especially careful to not get essential oils in an animal’s eyes.
- If diffusing, always allow cats access to areas where they can avoid the diffused oil.
- With all animals, avoid using high-phenol oils—such as Oregano, Wintergreen, Clove, Mountain Savoury and Thyme. This is especially important with cats.
- Use special caution with cats and essential oils. Avoid applying citrus oils topically, diffusing the scent around cats, or having your cat ingest them.
- For cats, small dogs, and other smaller animals, use a carrier oil to dilute the essential oil before application. We suggest a 4:1 ratio of carrier oil to essential oil.
- If you’re using essential oils on medium-sized animals—like large dogs—dilute 3:1 carrier oil to essential oil.
- For very large animals—including horses and cattle—start with a 1:1 dilution on the back and, if desired, move to the directions indicated on the bottle.