LAVENDER TEA TREE - Australian Essential Oil
Lavender Tea Tree is an Australian Essential Oil. This "Melaleuca Ericifolia" synergistically combines the benefits of Tea Tree with the soothing nature of Lavender. Found in Tasmania, the vivacious Melaleuca ericifolia plant is steam distilled to create an essential oil that is sweet and woodsy with lingering notes that are freshly floral.
Australian Ericifolia is a powerful addition to your beauty routine and aromatherapy sessions. It’s also great to keep on hand for everyday uses. Its dynamic benefits and familiar aroma will have you reaching for this unique essential oil day and night. It is available in a 5ml bottle.
Australian Ericifolia comes from wildcrafted populations of Melaleuca ericifolia grown on Flinders Island in Tasmania, Australia. The bright plant grows 10 - 26 feet tall around the coast and hilly slopes. With an aroma and bene tsoften compared to Tea Tree, Australian Ericifolia is a member of the same family as this essential oil favourite. Only select populations are harvested to ensure essential oil consistency and sustainability. Brand new oil for 2019.
- Excellent at providing a calming sensation when applied topically.
- Great aromatic companion for outdoor activities.
- Has a pleasant, woodsy aroma with herbaceous, floral undertones.
- Key constituents include eucalyptol, limonene,b-pinene, linalool, alpha-terpineol and viridiflorol
- Combine with Lavender and Rosemary and apply it to your scalp for envy-worthy locks of hair.
- Apply a few drops directly onto your face for theappearance of re ned and supple-looking skin.
- Diffuse with Roman Chamomile for a night-time routinelled with self-care and rejuvenation.
- Apply it directly to soothe skin.