LEMON Essential Oil
Lemon essential oil is cold-pressed from the rinds of lemons, giving its aroma all the brightness of the freshly picked fruit. Cheerful, sweet, and nostalgic, Lemon oil can help eliminate odours and infuse your whole home with its clean, lemon-drop scent when diffused.
With its bright and joyful aroma, Lemon oil benefits skin and hair as much as its aroma benefits your environment. Your teens can add a drop to their evening moisturiser to reduce the appearance of blemishes, while you can add it to your conditioner for an aromatic treat that smooths and shines the look of your hair. Because some citrus oils like Lemon can cause photosensitivity, avoid applying to exposed skin before spending time outside.
Lemon essential oil can add a bright, dynamic flavour to many dishes. Its versatility in sweet and savoury recipes is what makes this fruit a popular item in kitchens around the world. Lemon essential oil has a bright taste you’ll want to keep on hand for almost anything you whip up. Instead of zesting or juicing, use Lemon essential oil for a convenient way to use this great flavour. Start small with a single drop of oil. It comes in a 15ml bottle.
- Keep Lemon on hand for its clean, energising, and invigorating aroma.
- Diffuse it to create a more focused environment.
- Use its aroma to create an uplifting atmosphere.
- Add Lemon to skin care products to help reduce the appearance of aging.
- Use it to help remove adhesives.
- Boost your home cleaning with the cheerful scent of fresh Lemons: add a few drops to naturally derived floor, window, and surface cleaning solutions. Do not use Lemon oil on granite or stone, as it may etch the surface.
- Make Lemon part of your beauty routine, adding it to skincare products to reduce the appearance of blemishes or to conditioner and DIY hair masques to give your hair a smoother, shinier look.
- Diffuse Lemon alone or with other citrus and crisp-smelling oils such as Tangerine tocreate an aromatic environment that is clean-smelling and positive.
- Diffuse it at work or school for a bright aroma that creates a sense of focus and motivation.
- Add to a tall glass of cold water for a fresh drink to start your day.
- Create custom vinigarettes or marinades to add a bright taste to summer salads and grilling.
- Add it to tea, baked goods, homemade preserves and other treats.
- Add 1 drop in plain or vanilla yogurt. Top with fresh berries.
- Remove burnt food from pots and pans by putting a few drops of Lemon in boiling water.
- Diffuse Lemon in your bathroom to make your bathroom smell fresh.
- Keep your carpet or rug smelling fresh with Lemon essential oil added to baking soda. Sprinkle the mixture into the carpet, let it sit for at least 15 minutes, and then vacuum up.
- Freshen your rubbish bins with Lemon essential oil sprinkled into baking soda. Shake mixture into the bottom of the bins and refresh as needed.
With the key components:
(100% Citrus Limon peel oil)