Clary Sage Oil for Wellness
Clary Sage Oil
Aromatic Profile: Clary Sage offers a sharp, spicy and grassy aroma. It is available in a 15ml bottle.
Traditionally used in Aromatherapy:
- To regulate a healthy menstrual cycle;
- To promotes menstrual flow;
- To relieve menstrual cramps and pain;
- To relieve fatigue and feelings of weakness;
- As an antispasmodic;
- To decrease excessive sweating;
- To reduce loss of appetite;
- To maintain a healthy appetite;
- To reduce flatulence;
- To help reduce symptoms and occurrence of indigestion;
- To relieve nasal congestion;
- As an expectorant to clear the respiratory tract mucous.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm and apply to desired area as needed.
Inhalation: Apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to a tissue and inhale occasionally. Use up to 3 times daily.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Active ingredients: Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea) oil 100% v/v. Liquid
This product has been listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional. The claims listed above are only applicable for Australia. Not to be taken.