Lavender Oil for Wellness
Lavender Essential Oil
Aromatic Profile: Lavender offers a sweet, herbaceous, floral aroma. It is available in a 15ml bottle. It is part of our Wellness Oils Collection by Young Living Australia made for Therapeutic Use. (Wellness Collection pictured is not included. Image for styling purposes only.)
Traditionally used in Aromatherapy:
- To decrease the symptoms and duration of headaches;
- To decrease colic (wind/gas pain);
- To promote energy levels;
- To relieve toothaches;
- As an analgesic to relieve pain;
- To relieve mild nerve pain;
- To relieve mild joint aches and pains;
- To decrease mild rheumatic aches and pains;
- To help reduce mild muscle spasms;
- To help relieve symptoms of muscle strain;
- To reduce abdominal and digestive spasms;
- To reduce occurrence of abdominal spasm;
- As an antispasmodic;
- To reduce the symptoms of stress;
- To reduce the symptoms and occurrence of mild anxiety;
- As a nervous system relaxant;
- To calm nerves;
- As an antiseptic for minor cuts and abrasions.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm and apply to desired area as needed.
Inhalation: Apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to a tissue and inhale occasionally. Use up to 3 times daily.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Active ingredients: Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) oil 100% v/v. Liquid
This product has been listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional. The claims listed above are only applicable for Australia. Not to be taken.