Orange Oil for Wellness
Aromatic Profile: Orange offers a sweet, fruity, citrus aroma. It is available in a 15ml bottle.
Traditionally used in Aromatherapy:
- To induce sleep;
- To promote refreshing sleep and healthy sleep patterns;
- To reduce the time to fall asleep;
- To relieve constipation;
- To relieve flatulence;
- To decrease the loss of appetite;
- To maintain and help regulate a healthy appetite;
- To reduce the symptoms and occurrence of mild anxiety;
- To aid in mind relaxation;
- To increase body relaxation;
- As a nervous system relaxant.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm and apply to desired area as needed. Avoid direct sunlight/UV rays to the application area for up to 12 hours.
Inhalation: Apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to a tissue and inhale occasionally. Use up to 3 times daily.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Active ingredients: Orange (Citrus sinensis) peel oil 100% v/v. Liquid
This product has been listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional. The claims listed above are only applicable for Australia. Not to be taken.