Peppermint Oil for Wellness
Aromatic Profile: Peppermint offers a refreshing, cool, minty, herbal aroma. It is available in a 15ml bottle.
Traditionally used in Aromatherapy:
- As an antipyretic to reduce body temperature;
- As an analgesic to relieve pain;
- to relieve toothaches;
- To decrease headache symptoms;
- To decrease the symptoms and duration of mild migraines;
- To decrease mild rheumatic aches and pains;
- As an antispasmodic;
- To reduce occurrence of excess intestinal wind;
- To reduce colic (wind/gas pain);
- To relieve flatulence;
- To relieve loss of appetite;
- To maintain a healthy appetite;
- To help reduce the symptoms and occurrence of indigestion;
- To help increase bile flow;
- To relieve nausea;
- To reduce menstruation pain;
- As a cough suppressant;
- To relieve cough.
Topical: Dilute 5 drops in 10 ml V-6™ or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm and apply to desired area as needed.
Inhalation: Apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to a tissue and inhale occasionally. Use up to 3 times daily.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.
Ingredients: Peppermint essential oil (Mentha piperita) 100% v/v. Liquid
This product has been listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional. The claims listed above are only applicable for Australia. Not to be taken.