Ylang Ylang Oil for Wellness
Ylang Ylang Oil
Aromatic Profile: Ylang Ylang offers a rich, sweet, floral aroma. It is available in a 15ml bottle.
Traditionally used in Aromatherapy:
- To reduce symptoms and occurrence of mild anxiety;
- As an aphrodisiac to promote a healthy libido;
- To reduce symptoms and occurrence of occasional episodes of gout;
- To reduce body temperature;
- To relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains;
- As a laxative;
- To improve digestive weakness;
- To promote stomach health;
- To relieve symptoms of stomach upsets;
- To decrease the symptoms and duration of headaches;
- To help relieve symptoms of mild tension headaches;
- To relieve itchy skin.
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area as needed. Dilution not required, except for sensitive skin. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm.
Inhalation: Apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to a tissue and inhale occasionally. Use up to 3 times daily.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Ylang Ylang Oil
This product is listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Keep out of reach of children. Not to be taken. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional. The claims listed above are only applicable for Australia. Not to be taken.