Aromatherapy Diffuser - Ember Design
Aromatherapy Diffuser: (NEW! As of Sept '21)
Made with beautiful terracotta clay and sustainable rubberwood, our Ember Diffuser adds a sleek, natural design accent to any home. Reminiscent of a glowing ember, the diffuser’s namesake light ring joins the charcoal-grey clay cover and wood base. With its compact, space-saving design, this diffuser brings design-forward elegance and pure aromatherapy to your space.
The Ember’s cover is carefully crafted from natural terracotta clay, sourced from the Yunnan Province of China. This porous clay is then molded, hand refined and baked into its sleek design by terracotta artisans. The base is constructed from a sustainable rubberwood cultivated in Thailand. This environmentally friendly wood is a true hardwood and is known for its strong, flexible properties. Between these two natural materials is a luminous, glowing ring of light with eight different light options to help set the mood with your favourite essential oil diffuser blends. The Ember’s sleek and natural design pairs with its versatile lighting and efficient diffusion to immediately elevate the ambiance of your home or office.
The Ember Diffuser comes with free 5-ml bottles of Citrus Fresh and Peppermint essential oils.
Capacity:100 ml Weight:454 g Dimensions:9.4 cm x 16 cm
The Ember’s terracotta cover is molded, hand refined and baked in a kiln at 679 °C (1,255 °F) for 10 hours and then set to cool for 14 hours
- High diffusion mode can diffuse up to 3.5 hours.
- Intermittent mode can diffuse up to 7 hours.
- Has eight colour options that can run independent of diffuser function.
- Features a terracotta cover and rubberwood base made of natural materials.
- Compact, space-saving size is ideal for tabletops and offices.
- Subtle lighting feature makes it a perfect addition for your bedroom at night.
- Coverage area of a medium-sized room, approximately 35 square metres (375 square feet).
- With AC adapter
- Operation manual with product care and safety precautions
- Fill the reservoir with water and add 5–10 drops of essential oil. Select diffusion and light modes and enjoy.