Thieves Kitchen and Bath Scrub
Kitchen & Bath Scrub:
Thieves Kitchen and Bath Scrub gives you the power of a surface scrub free of harmful chemical smells and residue. Thieves Kitchen and Bath Scrub gains its tough scrubbing power from nepheline syenite, a mineral we obtain from responsibly mined sources in Ontario, Canada; baking soda that gently absorbs odours; sodium percarbonate that releases oxygen when combined with water, providing a powerful boost of cleaning power against tough stains; and Young Living’s signature Thieves blend. Designed for use on multiple surfaces, Thieves Kitchen and Bath Scrub is your new naturally derived cleaner: tough on messes and safe for your family. 14oz/ 397g.
Features & Benefits
- Chlorine-free all-purpose cleaner that is safe for use on porcelain, ceramic, copper alloys, fibreglass, Corian, brass, bronze and chrome
- Easily cleans cookware, stove cooktops, countertops, tile, grout, bathtubs, taps, toilets, backsplashes, barbecue grills, outdoor patio furniture and exteriors without scratching
- Removes grease, dirt, grime, residue and tough stains from most surfaces without harsh chemical smells or residue
- Formulated without harmful chemicals, synthetic surfactants, phosphates, synthetic perfumes or dyes, gluten-containing ingredients or artificial colours or fragrances
- Nepheline syenite: A naturally occurring mineral responsibly mined in Canada, nepheline syenite is formed from molten magma and is similar to granite. It provides the scrubbing power to removes tough stains without scratching.
- Sodium bicarbonate: Commonly known as baking soda, this powder helps remove odours and gently cleanses.
- Sodium percarbonate: An effective, safer alternative to chlorine bleach, this ingredient releases oxygen to lift stains and dirt.
- Citric acid: This natural ingredient helps tackle tough hard-water surface stains.
- Thieves essential oil blend: Thieves is a Young Living oil blend of Cinnamon Cloves Rosemary and other essential oils.
Sprinkle Thieves Kitchen and Bath Scrub onto a wet surface or sponge. Rub the surface with a cloth or sponge for a sparkling clean, then rinse.
Please Note: Thieves Kitchen and Bath Scrub is a mildly abrasive cleaner. Do not use it on surfaces that the manufacturer states should not be cleaned with abrasive cleaners. Always test a small hidden area first. Do not use on windows, mirrors, polished stone or surfaces that are lacquered or painted. When cleaning brushed-metal surfaces, always rub in the direction of the brush lines. It is not intended for use on brushed/polished stainless steel appliances.
NEW in August 2022. Available Now.