COPAIBA Essential Oil
Known for its gentle, woodsy aroma, Copaiba essential oil is a product of steam distilling the gum resin tapped from the Brazilian Copaifera reticulata tree. With high levels of beta-caryophyllene, and a uniquely sweet aromatic profile, Copaiba essential oil helps create a relaxing atmosphere when diffused or applied topically. An alternative choice to CBD oil with similar properties.
Its warm aroma also makes Copaiba a great addition to your daily routine and skin care. Add it to a neutral moisturiser to utilise its natural fragrance and moisturising properties or apply it to flex points following activity for an uplifting, comforting cooldown. Available in both a 5ml or 15ml bottle.
How to Use:
Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for sensitive skin.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
- Add to a moisturiser to help enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Apply to focused areas after activity.
- Dilute with carrier oil for a post-workout massage. For an added cooling sensation, combine with Peppermint or Wintergreen.
- Diffuse to create a warm, inviting space. Try diffusing a custom blend by adding oils such as Cedarwood or Cinnamon Bark.
- Combine Copaiba, a lightweight carrier oil, and a complementary oil such as Northern Lights Black Spruce or Peppermint to create a natural beard oil that moisturises facial hair and skin, and doubles as a styling agent.
Copaiba (oleoresin) (Copaifera officinalis) † wood oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil