EUCALYPTUS Essential Oil Varieties
Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil is loved for its fresh, pungent, and fruity aroma, making it ideal for massage after activity. Diffuse Eucalyptus Radiata oil to promote a stimulating and rejuvenating environment. Due to its gentle aroma, Eucalyptus radiata is the preferred choice for children. It is one of the most versatile eucalyptus oils. Available in our large 15ml bottle.
Eucalyptus Blue is grown and distilled on Young Living’s farm in Ecuador. This essential oil is high in eucalyptol, and has a calming and invigorating scent when diffused. Available in a 5ml bottle.
EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS: BRAND NEW MARCH 2019!
Eucalyptus Globulus is an essential oil from the large, aromatic eucalyptus trees of the Myrtaceae family. The leaves are steam distilled to produce this earthy, fresh essential oil that’s popular in personal care products and spa treatments.
- Gives a refreshing, clean aroma.
- Sports an energising and invigorating scent.
- Creates a stimulating and rejuvenating environment.
- Used in massage for its invigorating, soothing aroma.
- Add to carrier oil for a calming and refreshing massage.
- Inhale directly or dilute and rub onto your chest for an uplifting, refreshing experience.
- Create an invigorating homemade air freshener by combining distilled water, witch hazel and essential oil in a spray bottle.
- Relax in a steamy bath with Epsom salt and a few drops of essential oil.