SPEARMINT Essential Oil
Spearmint essential oil is milder than Peppermint and is characterised by an invigorating fragrance that is uplifting and calming. Treasured for its unique minty flavour, and with naturally occurring menthol, carvone, and limonene, Spearmint essential oil can add a cooling effect to foods that is both pleasant and beneficial. Just think of those spearmint leaf lollies and you'll get the idea!
With a distinctly sweeter, softer mint taste than Peppermint oil, Spearmint essential oil is perfect for infusing beverages to help cool you down. It is available in a 5ml bottle.
- Add a drop to a glass of fruit-infused water to add variety.
- Give meats and veggies a minty note by including Spearmint essential oil in your marinades.
- Make world-class homemade pesto by adding a drop to your minced basil.
- DIY air freshener: put 3-5 drops of essential oil onto 3-4 cotton balls and place them in a tiny bowl. You can place the bowls all around the house (perhaps behind the toilet or on the window sills) for a fresh-smelling home.
- Put 3 drops of essential oil onto a cotton ball and clip it to the vent on your air conditioner to keep the room smelling fresh..
- DIY car freshener: select what shape you’d like, and cut out two pieces of felt and one piece of cardboard, and glue the felt to both sides of the cardboard. Put 3-6 drops of essential oil on each side, and refresh when needed.